If you have ordered a product on Myntra and you are unable to cancel it. Don’t worry, because today we have created a complete guide on how to cancel order on Myntra before/after shipping.
What is Myntra ?
Myntra is a fashion E-Commerce website which was founded in 2007 by Mukesh Bansal, Vineet Saxena and Ashutosh lawania. In 2014, Myntra was acquired by Flipkart at a price of $290 million.
Although, Myntra still continues to operate as a standalone brand under Flipkart ownership. The website offers big brands such as fast track, being human, Puma and many more.
How To Cancel Order On Myntra ?
To cancel a order on Myntra, you just need to follow the simple instructions mentioned below :-
- First, You need to open the Myntra app and login to your account.
- Now, Go to your profile icon and click on my orders.
- This will take you to your order history page which will show your past and pending (yet to be delivered) orders.
- Select the order you want to cancel.
- Click on the cancel option.
- Select the reason for cancellation.
- Mention the reason in detail for cancelling the order.
- Now click on confirm and you will see a popup confirming the cancellation of the order.
It’s as simple as that..!!
Myntra customer care number
In case you are facing any inconvenience, you can give a call at the Myntra customer care number which will answer all your queries 24×7.
Myntra Customer Care – 080 6156 1999
I hope this article helped you in cancelling your order on Myntra. If you have any other questions related to this topic, you can feel free to comment below and we will be happy to assist you.
Ready to Knoowmore- Checkout our article on How To Connect Phone To TV | How To Cast Screen ?